viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

What do you like to read?


I like so much read but now, I don't have time to read something because I have many things to do. so, most of the time I just read books I have to read it for university.


I used to read a lot of book, but my favorite writer is Stephen King I' ve read many of his books and I think are very interesting.


I tried to read when I have time but to be sincere I don't do it frequently. Most of tha time I do it when I am in my job, due to I work in a call center and sometimes I have a lot of time without any call and without anything to do, so I tried to read something interesting or fun during the ten hours I spend waiting for a call in my work.


I think I like to read because when I was a child my mother used to read me a piece of some book, and I think that is good for children, in that way they learn more vocabulary and they develop a good taste for books.

1 comentario: