miércoles, 3 de junio de 2009

Something I would like to learn.


There are many thing I would like to learn.

To be sincere there are two thing I would like to learn. I really want to learn dancing and cooking. I wish that since a lot of time ago and I hope if I have enough money someday I can do it. However there one thing I have to learn now because is very useful to know it.

About dancing I'm not so bad, I can do it like a common people but I would like to know many kinds of dancings and do it exellent, in order I can go anywhere and dance any song.

The other thing I would like to learn is cooking. I am not so bad doing some dishes but I would like to be better and to know more. Indeed, in my home I don't cook very much because I know to do just a few things and the typical things. When we have to cook something a little difficult (and with difficult I wanted to say something that is not rice or pasta), my mother has to cook. Besides the expert in desserts is my sister. So, as you can see I don't know to cook many things and I say, When my mother won't be with me what I will eat. For this reason I think the most urgent thing I would like to learn and that I have to learn is to cook.

4 comentarios:

  1. I would like to learn cooking too. It is a very interesting thing.

    See you around......

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can teach you and Andre cooking, I am a remarkable expert in that area!!!
    Bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really loathe cooking ( there are many men around to do that jajaj) About dancing I would like to learn too. I know a good place to learn it ( and it is free) Let´s go = )

    ResponderEliminar
  4. So that's really why you admire your mum so much. Can she dance?

    ResponderEliminar