viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

My language 5 blogging experience.



First of all, having a blog is very interesting and a good space where we can communicate something we feel or something that is happennig in our lives. If I don't have nobody, in certain moments, who I can tell what happen with me, I can vent my feeling writing in the blog. Most of the time, people use blogs for that.


In my case, I have never used a blog because I was not interested in having a space to write something, I thought that I didn't have anything to say to the rest of the people. Moreover, I don't have Internet at home, so it will be difficult to keep a site like that.


When I sign up in that webpage, I found out many interesting things to do there. However, was almost a challenge to create my page because I don’t know very well how to use some pages on Internet. When I learnt the correct way to use it, I had to learn how to make it entertaining. So, I had to go my classmate’s pages to learn how to make it fun.


When I created my first post I thought the blog will be a waist of time. Nevertheless, I must say that was pretty good to have a blog during this semester because the fact that every Friday I wrote something make me improve a lot the way I write.


As a confession, I am a little lazy to practice writing and I know I should spend more time doing it, in order to be better. But, sometimes I don’t have time to do it, or I have to spend that time doing assignments for university. In that way, the blog force me to practice at least Fridays.


Finally, I consider the blog was a very good experience, really useful and a good tool to improve my English writing. For that, I'll try to keep it, in order to continue learning and improving my English.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario