martes, 2 de junio de 2009

The person I admire

I think the most wonderful person I ever met is my mother. I know this doesn't sound very mature but is not because I think will be always with her...no way!
Is just because she had a very difficult life and she can carry on with her life.
I admire her because he is separated since I was 5 years old and my sister three years old. She had to continue her life with us and we never have problems with anything, we have food, health, home, support, affection and everything we wanted we have it, including gifts.
Beside, she is a very good mother because she had to work a lot in order to we have everything we need. However, she always had time to play with us, talk with us and give us good pieces of advice.
Sometimes she is a little irritable but is because she has to do a lot of thing, though most of the time she is happy and extremely relaxed. She has a lot of faults but nobody is perfect and she tries to be better every day and change the bad things.
The best thing of my mother is that she is very kind and pleasant. So I don't have problems to go to my home with my friends or my boyfriend.

2 comentarios:

  1. Aren't mums just great! Everybody should have one!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Simon it is right when he says that mothers are wonderful and the best person you can have close to you!!!
    In spite the differences they are always there to make you change your bad ways...
    So, let´s love our mothers ever after!!!
    Bye!!1
    Go to the Doc!!!

    ResponderEliminar