lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

My dream vacations


I think my perfect vacations would be a week in a caribbean place like Bahamas and with close friends, my boyfriend or somebody who I can have a fun week.


I like Bahamas because have a really nice wether, a beautiful ocean and is composed of many island. Gran bahama island is the bigger and my favorite . I didn't know it but I've read a lot of thing about it because in first year I had to do an exposition of my favorite place, so I chose that island.


I think the best place place to relax, far away from all my obligations, noyse and unpleasant people. Imagine a beautiful place with historic neighborhoods, modern attractions, ecological wonders, delicious food, many shops, tours to know the best places of the island an of course many beaches to enjoy my afternoons, with sun and warm water. Besides, if I want I can do water sports which are very popular in that place.


I do think would it be perfect, that island is something like paradise and I could return to my daily routine without stress and pressures.

2 comentarios:

  1. Sounds like a nice place.

    ps. was this today's post of yesterday's?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it looks very warmmm and I'm here frozen!! :(

    good luck if you can go there!

    ResponderEliminar