martes, 2 de junio de 2009

Pets


He isn't my dog, I would like one like this but I can't have one.

I like very much animals but I don't have a pet because my mother doesn't like them. Once I had a dog called "negrito".He was one month with me and my family but he was very untidy, he bit everything he found and he was running for all my home. So, my mother wasn't happy and he gave him to my grandmother.

Now, we live in a department, so we don't have space to have a pet. Besides, my mother work all day, I stay all day in the university and my sister work in the morning and study in the university in afternoon. As you can see we don't have time to take care of a pet. I prefer to have one when I have enough space and time because I hate the people who have a pet and he is alone all day or he don't have space to move and do whatever he want to do.

3 comentarios:

  1. yes, it is better to have a pet when you are ready to take care of it... they are like babies.. it's sad that some people don't care about that and don't feed them just because they forget to do it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If you move to another house I suggest you to buy a pet, because they can your life happier!!!
    Sometimes pets are less tireless than hiving a boyfriend.
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar