lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

My reflective essay


First of all, the topic I will use for the essay is motivation. I choose this topic because I think is extremely important when you teach something. As a futur teacher you must have the capacity of motivate your pupils in order they can learn correctly. If you do it something interesting or fun, you will get the child learn it.

On the other side, I can demostrate that is really important when you want to teach something, and you want your children can learn it, the fact that you have to believe in your children and it doesn't matter if the child learn very fast or he need more support, it is extremely important that you recognize not just if the child learn what you want he/she learn but is important that you can recognaize her effort and if he/she improve in her/his knowledge.

After presenting my arguments which demostrate that the most relevant thing to get a real and efficient knowledge is the support of the children and the rest of the people and the motivation that the teacher provides to their pupils.

Finally, I will compare this, with what is happening nowadays because in my view in Chile there are many problems with this topic.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario